Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our well established client based in the Aberdeenshire area are looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
Tasks will include;
- Inspect and maintain equipment to avoid malfunction and other problems with equipment;
- Ensure equipment is working and not in danger of breaking down;
- Perform routine inspections, fault finding and preventive maintenance on machines to keep them running smoothly;
- Responsible for troubleshooting the problem when a machine breaks down and assessing whether parts can be repaired or need to be replaced;
- Liaise with the Stores and Procurement Controller, ensuring any requirement for material and parts is communicated in a clear and timely manner;
- Repair heavy machinery, plant equipment, tools and systems used in the engineering and other industrial production processes;
- Undertake in-house project work when required, such as design, fabrication and installation of equipment;
- Ensure a full and comprehensive handover with engineering team members at shift change;
- Make any required upgrades or changes to established systems to improve or prolong efficiency;
- Meet engineering quality/manufacturing standards & specifications whilst achieving efficiency targets;
Qualifications / Experience:
Level 3 Certificate in Engineering
Previous experience in an Engineering/Maintenance role
We are looking for a strong team player who has the ability to work on their own initiative and to time-scales and deadlines.
For more details regarding this exciting role please call 01779 476311 or click below to apply.