Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Using our website implies that you accept these terms; therefore it is recommended that you read them in full before you use our website. If you accept these terms in full then you may use our website, otherwise if you do not accept them in full or part, you may not use our website. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you are a registered user.
USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
- Subject to Paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- We reserve the right to close the accounts of any registered users without prior consent.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co‐operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose
- the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.